Siberian Husky Pup HATES his crate

This is my Siberian Husky Storm at 8 months. This video clip was taken the day after I brought him residence. He absolutely HATED his crate the initially several months, but he is golden now. Lots of sleepless nights when I initially bought him while!

1. I feel sad for dog

2. Dude you should get its vocal chords cut

3. Something so therapeutic to hear dogs bark non-stop. Sometimes.

4. i hate those small crates. Like a dog prison. Get a gate and confine them to a small room or don''t get a dog. I hope he grows up and bites your ass.

5. Huskies and crates aren't a good mix. Get 2 exercise pens and put them together and get a old mattress for them to lay on. Also toys and bones will keep them busy.

6. Dang

7. 미친새끼네..fuck you

8. Get a bigger cage for god sake. Poor little thing 🙁

9. A husky needs space not a figgin crate. Dog proof a room have a crate only for short periods of time or buy a hamster which in comparison has a huge amount of room is its cage! Have a crate open in a dog proof room!

10. First. This crate is too damn small. Second. That's not how you crate train a puppy. It's all alone, without anything to play with or relax with. It's terrified. After THAT kind of training your dog will be scared of crate for all time. You should show your pup that it's nothing bad. Distract it with something so it would think that it's a nice place to stay in, not a prison.

11. You don't deserve that dog. just go die somewhere.

12. how u feel if u change sides? u inside and see why this puppy "cry"
    shame, u dont deserve dog

13. Let that cutie pie out I can't stand seeing him shouting for 1 minute and you recorded him 6.35 minutes😒😼

14. Aw he's so cute and beautiful 😀 My puppy (now a dog) got used to crating after a week and she loves her crate! She goes there many times to take a nap.

15. you look like a mean as dog hope you never get out

16. The pup will hate the crate if you train them wrong. He feels scared and locked up. You didn't make the crate a positive experience for him.
    It should be his own personal space, not a form of punishment.

17. when I got Balto (he's a pure white 2m old husky)..he did the same thing even worse. For three nights in a row after getting his shots he shitted all over my wall and the crate. It was horrible. I haven't locked him up in there since I'm afraid he's going to poop like a pigeon again. I even got him an orthopedic bed! He won't go in there. Any advice would be taken into consideration!

18. tell it to get a life and shut up , or kill it

19. How did you get him to like his crate? My 3 mo husky is chewing the bottom of it up.

20. oh god, my samojeed does the same thing, now he is almost 10 weeks, and I can tell he is still not into the crate, every time we go to bed, he starts to bark like this, but first three nights were the worst, later on, normally he just barks for about half hour, then all night quiet until the morning when he cannot hold his pee, however, we always missed the chance to take him out to pee outside. hopefully, this little guy and mine will do better!

21. Yes my puppies husky do the same like this… 🙄

22. what is the average price of a siberian husky?

23. is he dead?

24. this is pretty normal behavior. hes been separated from his pack. and wants company. and that's still a bit of a small crate.

25. All puppies do this when first introduced to a crate. It isn't for play, it isn't for fun. It's for calming down and sleeping. You can introduce them over time in some cases but a lot of the time you just gotta stick em in and let them figure it out. We crate trained our Shiba and he sleeps in his crate most nights now. We leave the door open and he goes right in. It's his little den, he loves it.

26. hope you do not crate this dog any more. Dogs want our love and want to be with you.  Why do you even have a dog if you are going to treat it this way????? How do you figure you are going to bond with the dog and teach it. Crating is as bad as chaining.