Rottweiler Dog Training

Rottweiler pup instruction is a ought to and just after instruction Capone for a person week, he has discovered two commands. The to start with command is SIT and the 2nd is DOWN. My Rottweiler identify is Capone and he is a AKC German Rottweiler, he was ten weeks old all through the capturing of this video clip. I made use of a Sony T9 to history the video clip and edited the clips on iMovie 11 applying a MacBook Professional.

“ROTTWEILER PLAYLIST”

Rottweiler soar slow motion

Rottweiler Pet dog Video clip Response

“ROTTWEILER HITS A TREE”

“ROTTWEILER CHASE A DEER”

Simply click Below TO SUBSCRIBE

1. Dоg Training Seеecrets. Use these dogs training sеcrets tooо succеeеesfullу train yyyуour dog.
    ————-Go Herе==>>>>>>>https://vk.com/id432304135?w=wall432304135_2

2. Hello!! I loved Capone I followed all its growth and fell in love with this beautiful breed, I hope you can answer me this message, next week my puppy comes to home and I want to know what kind of food I have to give it? It is 8 weeks and obvious also a Rottweiler. Thank you

3. hi cris , I just rescued a female rottie pup . her age is estimated as 5 weeks old , she is healthy , but she is so energetic and she poops and pees everywhere , how did you manage to train capone at this age to potty outside ?

4. How much does it cost to be in the audience?

5. How much does it cost to be in the audience?

6. Thats a really good looking and healthy puppy.

7. I hv it so i need it .. Ty

8. my rott died last month on the day of valintine

9. how do u handle their toilet plzz help

10. You should do rotty training videos. A whole section.

11. I will try but unfortunately, I'm in another state for the moment and I don't know exactly when I will be back home. if anything make sure to subscribe and yet out my #Rottweiler playlist for more videos of Capone.

12. Can u do a video how u do it

13. I have a treat on my hand so I lure the treat on top of his head so Capone will automatically "seat" once he's on the seat position I "label" by saying "Seat" and reward him by giving him the treat, the same thing goes for "Down" command I try this for at least 2-4 minutes and little by little I eliminate the treat and just use my hand motion to say the command. Thank you for watching and take care.

14. How do u. Teach ur dog to do that

15. You will be the one who have to monitor his behavior around her, if the Rottie puppy is playing too ruff with your daughter you have to correct that behavior immediately like wise w your daughter, she also have to understand that you puppy is a family member and NOT a toy and you have to make sure she respect,treat and play nice w him. this positive reenforcement will establish a mutual respect with each other, not to mention that you Rottweiler would give his life to protect you family.

16. hey man great vids! i just got my Rottweiler puppy he is 8 weeks old. how do i teach him my 1 and a half year old daughter is higher rank in the pack? thanks

17. Thanks for the support, I will be posting new videos of Capone soon, thank you for watching.

18. Capone is smart dog ,i like your videos :), i follow your twitter and instagram mr cristian 🙂

19. Yeah thats Capone when he was about 8/9 weeks old from was I can recall, thank you for watching.

20. Thats capone?

21. That's crazy, I read an article that it said it can also be due to stress. I would just try to make sure she gets enought toys and exercise her so she can waste her energy somewhere else also if you caught her doing that correct the behavior and praise her when she drop them and give her a treat so she understand that she will get a reward for following your commands. This was the first time I heard about something like this but I really think it can be work out with constant reenforcement.

22. Hi Cristian my potty training are over finally he's already 5 month he goes outside to potty, the guy is crazy I wouldn't make my dog eats his own poop well three weeks later about another rottweiler a female the problem that I have with her that she like to swallow or eat rocks, she's 3 months and a half already and I cannot leave her in the back yard by herself because I'm afraid that she could get sick by eating many rocks my wife did a research and she find out that is a disorder

23. Yeah I guess different people try different methods, I guess whatever works best, Thank you for watching.

24. mine stopt peeing inside in like a week cause i think its harder for em to hold it in i think i did a great job

25. Idk I was leaving in an apt. too as well, Capone pee inside the aptemament like two or three time when he was a puppy but I didn't have any problems with him doing second on the apt. Cause I always use to have a schedule for him and that's why I was telling the over view as long as you have a routine they be fine. No need for you technic.

26. he stopped doing it in 3 days and i live in a apartment thats mission compleet right there brother

27. I just saw the replay @godzangel100 did and I disagreed with him 100% I hope you was trying to be funny. If you follow my steps and be consistent your will not have any party problem in the house.

28. WTF!!! I'm sorry but I'm 100% against you so call "puppy party technic" I hope you are just trolling people and trying to be funny, but if that's not the case you got some serious issues and need to take care of that on a profecional level. Thank you for watching.

29. it may sound harsh but you have too smack him and make him eat it then take him outside also after he eats en when he poo outside you pet him hell stop doing it in 3 days like my 8 week old rottie pup

30. YES!!!! Can't wait! 😀

31. Once she's laying "down" say the command "down" and let her have the treat repeat this a couple of time while increasing the time she lays down longer with out you giving her the treat but reward her by praising her good behavior, that way she can also understand that it doesn't have to involve treats all the time she does something good. Slowly eliminate the treats and she will then do it just to please you and will forget about the treats. I will make a video on this once I'm back home.

32. Place the treat on your hand and let her smell it slowly lure the treat on top of her head whe she's try to smell it and this will automatically will trigger her to "sit" as soon as you does this say the command "sit" and let her have the treat, do this step a couple of times while also increasing the time of her "sitting" position the. Give her the treat. To do the "down" command while she is in the "sit" position place the treat close to her nose and slowly move your hand to the ground. Cont.

33. When doing the sit command for the first time, should I push her but down while say "sit"? Or wait for her to sit on her own then give her praise or treat?

34. This is a PERFECT time to start training your puppy. It's never too early to start training your dog. Congratulations on your new #rottie puppy make sure to subscribe for upcoming videos.

35. I would "no" at the moment he was peeing inside the house so he can know that THAT wasn't the right place to do that, and I would take him out, I never clean the mess in front of him, I did it when he was on another room or sleeping and use a spray that remember the odor cause if now they will continue pee on the same spot do to the sense of smell from the previous accident. Hope this help you with your #Rott and thank you for watching.

36. You have to be consistent when doing training potty, when Capone was a puppy I took him out to pee after every nap he had, took him out to poo and pee after very meal he had and also about 5 mins after every time he drank water. I did that for about a week and after that Capone was the one who would sit next to the front door waiting for me to take him out. Accident did happen what it was cause I would forget but I never yell at him I just took him out as he was peeing cont…