How To Train a Dog

How to educate your dog to “yawn”, “smile” and a hundred unique methods (capturing a conduct)

Listed here I display how to get some extremely novel methods on cue, it’s easy to do and the very best little bit is that your dog tends to make up some brand name new methods all of its possess!

go “like” me on fb for training updates and advice: fb is also the very best position to question me thoughts.

1. a dog that yawns that much is such a stressed dog.. I'm sorry for it

2. Whilst this is a method it's very difficult to do and have a cue, your dogs yawn at exciting is cool but it would have been cooler if the cue was yawn. unless you're going for the sarcasm thing.
    I want to teach my current Doberman to smile, my last one learned it through watching me. when I got home from work I'd greet him with a smile and throw in smile instead of hello & his name. after a while he got it! but not only that he would snort! really wish I recorded it, I don't upload many clips wish I did now. only got one of my current dog as a pup, need to do more

3. thanks!

4. Hey Dog lovers
    Wanna watch best dog training for free? Just search google; galid dog training

5. Very nice Video, short and practical, thanks!
    I always comment what my dogs are doing, like a reporter on the soccer field, always using the same keywords.
    I´ve never used a clicker, now I have a 5 Month young puppy, he does already: sit, lay, stop (for movement), quit (for stuff), nest, paw and stand up (on two feet). If I put some food in front of his mouth and tell him not to touch it, he´ll wait until I tell him to eat.
    He´s not a Border Collie either, it´s a Terrier (Boston/Jack Russel Mix) big grin =) ;-D
    Now I´ll teach him bitch (turn on the back) and smile, later I want to teach him to search stuff (he has a very good nose too).
    Sorry for braging but it´s awesome to have a smart dog.
    If You put effort in it right away when it´s young, it can grow into this world.
    Once an animal or human learned bad behavior, it´s very hard (or impossible), to train it away! Be aware!
    Cheers

6. HER NAME IS MABEL THATS SO CUTE

7. I think the humans are trying to get cute with us, okay I'll go along until my opposable thumbs develop from my dewclaws..

8. Thanks for the help!

9. MABEL IS BEAUTIFUL

10. thanks

11. Its so funny when you tell your dog to pray he sticks his tongue out too 😛 This video helped a lot! I'm going to try doing this with my dog. ~Sophie

12. I have an australian shep to it has colored eyes

13. Videos such as this help make Youtube fun. I normally laugh my ass off. However most people today are incrementally KILLING their dogs! The shit they use into pet food triggers cancer and tends to make pet dogs die early. I came to understand the difficult way. My dog passed away at 5. In order to save your pet's life it's vital to have a look at Double Life Dog Diet (Try looking in Google.)

14. It's a cavalier x papillon mix.

15. have you got a papillon or phalene in the background?

16. In my experience it is about getting them invested and interested. It might take longer but repetition of praise and the offering of treats works for my dog, I guess if you are worried about being able to find a behaviour you could take him/her outside and encourage play?

17. Your dos are amazing 🙂

18. your dog is smarter then my 7th grade honors student

19. Excellent!!!!i love all your vidéo!

20. so blue merle border collie, when i get out to the country, im getting one of my own! smartest dogs on planet. pit bulls are next.

21. i got ready to practice the technique using upbeat words, no clicker,… so i looked over at my dog…… and i find myself saying, licking your ass?? he stopped licking his ass cuz he knows the words stop licking your ass DOG.