three Mistakes you Could possibly be Earning when… *NEW*

three issues you could be creating when working out your pet dog. This video is sponsored by Petflow! Set up computerized pet meals shipping now at

Enter code Zak30 when you check out to acquire $10 off of your initial three autoship orders. Just decide on your pet dog meals. Come to a decision how generally you want it shipped and you are completed! Modify or terminate your order at any time for any rationale!

Get the e book on Amazon:

OR visit http: for a record of booksellers.

Assist my videos by creating a smaller contribution on patreon:

Like me on Facebook!
Instagram:

Playlist: How to educate your puppy dog or pet dog the fundamentals in order:

How to train your pet dog a excellent fetch:

1. beautiful dog!!!

2. I am getting peruvian hairless dog puppy 🙂 We already have one adult so she does get a friend 🙂

3. my dog keeps pulling on the leash even after running her for half an hour, what do i do ?

4. Please can u do a video on blind dogs we have one and we want to know what fun we can do with him

5. Zak please do a video on Don Sullivans training methods, the pros and cons! Thanks Zak

6. are mutts stuborn dogs?

7. PLEASE TRAIN MY BEAGLE BLUEZ! @bluezthebeagle on Instagram. Or…
    Could I get your recommendations for a trainer in Las Vegas? ❤

8. thumbs up because Jacob is back! <3 🙂

9. zak thank u soo much for helping me..my Australian silky terrier is such a good boy now..last time he kept puppy bitting..now he is such a good boy.he is now training for a competition..thanks so much.the only question is can he eat like human stuff..because I always buy treats and I saw gone to snow dogs YouTube channel making treats and it looks so tasty. I wanted to make it buy I'm not sure if he can eat

10. My Frenchie constantly stops during a walk. He is six. Does it do with the spayed dog? He got spayed 10 months ago. He was always excited for a walk but it seems that he is becoming more lazy nowadays. Please help :/

11. jacob has big mouth 😂😂😂😂😂

12. My 4 month old lab is amazing.. I'm training him to be my service dog, as he's alerted to 2 massive headaches so far. But he chews on me and me only.. I live with my retired mom and he is great with her. I've tried clicker training to get him to stop. I need help.

13. Hes so good at catching those frisbees and so smart!

14. Can you do a video on teaching a dog to pick stuff up off the floor? I have a service dog and he gets the touch command but not the take or pick-up command.

15. Thanks – this a very helpful video. Please do more videos on high energy dogs!

16. i got a new dog but hes really scared and i dont know how to make him comfortable with me

17. Are you saved

18. is that. a pitbull

19. I play fetch with my dog every day but because he likes it more than anything else in the world i get the feeling he's addicted to it. If we sit down outside he gets really stressed out if i don't give him his ball. even after a long play session.

20. Can you do a video on how to train adult dogs?

21. My dog is a smart dog and she knows the basics but when I try and teach her something new and try to do it with ought treats she just doesn't seem motivated anymore and I have to do a bunch of calling just to get her attention. Do you think you could give me some tips or advice please?

22. You should do a video on how to teach a dog how to skateboard.!!! Please!!!! BTW I LOVE YOUR VIDS

23. Where I am in Texas, from about 8 AM to 8 PM its 100 Degrees F outside. How can I exercise my Blue Heeler in that heat? She wont even take a step outside because we burn up! I have no shaded areas, Just a long field as a backyard. And it's almost impossible to fully exercise her indoors, especially if rooms or hallways are small.
    And we have no access to a pool! (She doesn't like swimming or bathing anyways but I'm trying to make every bath a good experience! She's doing wonderful but we don't have a pool or lake here!)
    Anyone, Zak, Anyone! HELP!

24. help .my dog

25. Does anybody have any suggestions for mentally stimulating activities (indoors and out) to do with a dog with a degenerative disk disease?

She is only 5 but her back is causing her problems meaning she can no longer do any of the more physical activities like ball chasing – her absolute favourite.

She still wants to do them (and has lots of energy and enthusiasm for being physical) but the vet wants her to stick to gentle walks now. It's tough to ignore her pleas for games of fetch, so we are hoping to find some great mentally stimulating activities that will keep her happy without making her back worse.

26. That is the cutest dog I have ever seen.