How To Train a Dog

How to Teach Drop – clicker canine education

In this totally free canine education tutorial, I will display you a technique I uncovered numerous yrs back from my mate and canine trainer Kate Palese, for how to coach a canine to rapidly spit out the toy in his mouth. By education at the accurate level of arousal and making use of errorless learning, you can condition the canine to drop a toy quicker than lightening. I have not but uncovered a much better way to train such a clear and precise drop as of but.

As soon as the habits is educated, you can then use finding to participate in with the toy all over again as a reward.

The website link to education the very same habits making use of a canine chew bone is here:

1. Dog Trаining Sеcrеts. Use thеseeеe dоgs trаaаaining sеcrets tо suссеsfullуyyy trааin уour dоg.
    ————-Gо Hеrе==>>>>>>>https://twitter.com/9b7e19512eee5d182/status/822770265151053824

2. Yesss!!!! This is almost exactly how I trained my dog "drop it" four years ago! I asked myself "how would Kikopup train this?" and I guess I was right ^_^

3. Thanks!

4. I just love all your videos – they are the main base for training my beagle pup (now 7 months). Drop (or as we say – thank you as drop means lie down), is one he struggles with, so I am now trying this version. He is so food motivated though with such a strong nose, all he cares about are the treats in my pocket or the ones I have in my hand, and actually ends up going for that hand instead of the toy sometimes. Think this will just take some hard work and some time, as he isnt incredibly toy motivated either (he gave up after trying for a bit and went to lie down despite sleeping all morning ha!) x

5. This was so helpful 😀

6. How old is your border collie? So smart!

7. I love Your movies 🙂 You speak so calm, slowly without unnecessary excitement. So nice and easy to listen to You. And most important – You teach step by step and tells us what to do if something goes another way than we expect 🙂

8. Hi! Your videos are so helpful! Im wondering if you have like a "day in the life" or some type of order of what we should be training our puppies from when we first get them? I found that when I taught my pup using your leave it method and then tried teaching him the 'sit, down, stand' circuit he wouldnt follow my hand because i had previously taught him to leave it🤔…please help! and thank u so much for all your content!

9. Thank you for this great channel!

10. I just got a 3 month old border collie and I've always loved your videos!!

11. this has a flaw: a puppy with a good nose will simply start ignoring the toy completely once it knows you have food

the training then becomes impossible

I also noticed that when the puppy smells that there is no food around, the command simply does not work

12. Hello!:) Can you please make a video on how to teach a dog to drop garbage or random food they find that can harm them? like for example a cooked chicken done that splinters. You say drop (them knowing that command but would rather eat that bone) and they continue to chew and swallow it.

13. I will givе уоu sоmе grеаt idеаs, triсks, and instruсtiооn thаt mау hеlр yоu turn уууоur рuррру intо thе bеst bеhаvеd, mоst hаррррру, jоgging, bоunсing, sliрреr-fееtсhing bеst раl уоu аlwауs wаntеd?. Wаtсh hеrе ===> https://twitter.com/58e10b66edbacecf6/status/742623739800653824 Hоw tо Тrаin Drор сliсkеr dоg trаining

14. I used a different method, where I held the toy still until my dog got bored and then started playing with him again the second he let go. While this worked, I do feel that your treat method would have worked faster and more effectively.

15. Welche Rasse ist der Merle Hund?

16. hi, our gsd (13 months old none castrated male) was either too excited by a toy (so we switched to a more boring toy) or too excited about the treat he knew he was going to recieve so he would grab the toy. any advice? or just try different toys till we find a medium? thanks

17. Did this with my rescue, and she dropped it as soon as I tried using the command. Maybe she knew it from her last home, or maybe she is waiting for me to just say a word, any word, as her cue. I tried saying "out," "chair," "wall," and she still dropped it.

My questions are:
    1. How do I know she is learning what "drop" means if she is dropping it for every other word?
    2. At what point do I stop giving treats?

Thanks for all of the clear, thorough videos! They are so amazingly helpful. 🙂

18. so useful 🙂

19. Is it possible to train 6 years old (I would say "undisciplined") dog more advanced tricks ? She knows simple" sit", "stay", "down", but mostly times(not allways) she needs reward, in oder case she ignores it. Without reward he never reacts for "come". I hope I can change it, but I'm unsure about this.

20. this my favorite method as well

21. I need advice. My 6 month old puppy has problems eating food. He barely eats. He's very picky about what he eats. He won't eat out of the food bowl only off the ground and some times out the hand.

22. What would you suggest with a dog who when they see treats they won't move from a sitting position or put anything else in their mouth until they know all the treats are done?

23. como Fasso pra meu border collie acompanhar só eu mas nimguem