How To Train a Dog

Great Amazon Should Haves for any Cat Operator:
Feline GREENIES Dental Treats for Cats:
Four Paws Magic Coat Adore Glove Cat Grooming Mitt:
Bergan Star Chaser Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy:
IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Defend and Scoop:

Observe a lot more Cat Care & Grooming videos:

If you are introducing two cats to every single other and want to make sure they get alongside, use the strategies offered right here.

Stage one: Hold the cats divided at first
Hold the two cats in individual rooms of your residence at first. Do not let them come into make contact with with every single other.

Tip
Transfer little by little with the introduction. The a lot more affected person you are, the a lot more probable the cats will acknowledge every single other.

Stage two: Trade scents
Trade cat scents. Rub a blanket or towel versus 1 cat’s fur and depart it with the second cat. Then introduce the second cat’s scent to the initially cat. Continue doing this for numerous days.

Stage 3: Raise exposure
Raise the cats’ exposure to every single other. Permit them occupy reverse sides of a shut doorway. Each and every cat will gradually grow to be comfy with the plan that there is a second cat in the residence.

Stage 4: Allow for make contact with
Permit the cats have some make contact with with every single other. Recall, a small hissing is standard.

Tip
Distract the cats if they start off growling or screaming. Different them if the hissing and screaming resumes, then little by little reintroduce them to every single other.

Stage five: Permit the connection create
Permit the connection create until finally the two cats are comfy sitting down in the same room with each other. Prior to you know it they will be the ideal of buddies — or at least superior neighbors.

Did You Know?
Cat breeds are divided into two teams: limited-haired and lengthy-haired.

1. It won't work

2. so this is not a good visit ✓

3. 🙁 this is NOT gonna work my bro cat that hada mother bro that died by a car B-)

4. Thanks but they are already know each other for a year now, and they still fight. Um. My female was first and spayed, the second was kitten but got sexually mature and started bothering her, but is now neutered and still fighting because he jumps up because he thinks she will attack when she was just sniffing him. and he still goes after her like he hides and she comes by and bam try to get on stop of her, but he is neutered!! We are in a moving situation and I really need them to get along because they are going to be staying in a 1 room hotel together for the next how knows how long and plus when we leave and need to look for houses.
    I would be blessed if u respond. Thanks.

5. they are hissing each other

6. actually I have a female cat… which is only 5 months old..and today only my neighbors give me a new which is a 11 months old but I love that cat…so I adopt her..but they 2 of them are female…!!! I don't no how to control them..
    one 5months old cat is sleeping in my room..and another one is sleeping in my brothers room…so does they will be Friend…???

7. I can't understand, why do cats get along with humans so easy? I've just rescued a kitten from a dangerous place, she was hidding inside a hole near a parking lot from a supermarket, it was a hard task. She liked me a lot, she get nervous if I get too far from her and now she is trying to be the "boss", she starts hissing when my older cat is in a distance of 2 meters and they start staring at each other. I hope I find a place for her, because my father doesn't want 2 cats in the same house.

8. but.. what if there is two cats….

9. well my new cat's too afraid to even let me touch him

10. I feel like we have tried everything to get our two cats to get along and nothing has worked. Our newest cat Willa is being a bully to our resident cat Rakki. Rakki is older than Willa and is very skiddish. Willa is pretty outgoing and loves to play. Every time we have them around each other Willa stares at Rakki and then will try and chase her. I've read that this happens because one cat views the other as prey (Rakki). if Willa tries to pounce Rakki, Rakki won't fight back or stand her ground. She runs away. We've been trying to boost her confidence, but she's so old , and we can't get her to stop being afraid of Willa since she keeps chasing her. There was a point very early on when Rakki wasn't afraid to be around Willa but then Willa pounced her and its been downhill ever since. We've kept them separated for months now 🙁 i wish we could have them in the same room together without worrying. I don't know what else to try at this point. Does anyone have any advice?

11. I have two cats, one male and the other female. They're both from the same litter/they're siblings so they got used to each other from the start. Recently the female one went to into surgery because she ate a thread and it created a blockage in her intestines. She was gone for less than a week and the male one I guess got used to being the only one? We finally brought the female one home and now he's hissing at her and wont get along with her at all. I would do what's said in the video but the female has stitches. What's the best option to get the cats go back to being friendly?

12. We had one male, one female cat. We adopted another female kitten, Bella. All cats got along perfectly until Bella was 8 months old. That was nearly 6 years ago. We now have to keep Bella separated 24/7. We have tried and tried to reintroduce them in various ways as shown on a multitude of websites but to no avail. We have tried as a last resort to rehome Bella but no success so far, in one way we're glad as we'd be heartbroken to have to give her up, but we know that animal and human alike are not living quality lives…. 🙁 Fact we just assume that like some people you can't force them to like each other.

13. I have a 3 yeat-old male cat and a new kitten visited us and doesn't want to leave. So i decided to adopt her as my own but they don't get along. The kitten doesn't have any problem, but the male cat just hisses and bullies him. They are both male so this might be a reason why the hate eachother.

14. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I have had a cat name kano he isnt a year yet, about 9 or 10 months and he has been raised with my other three dogs. They get along fine. I recently got a new cat that is a girl names lani and she is about 4 or 5 months. Lani hisses at everything because she has been raised on the streets and we saved her from the shelter and she is getting along just a little with everyone and the dogs but not my other cat. They hiss and try to scratch eachother.

15. my cat is attached to my foot

16. Yeah… and what do you do if you've had two cats together for 8 years and they still hate each other?

17. I have two kittens one is 2 weeks older there's about 6 weeks and 8 weeks and the older one picks one the younger one but the other one is the same size the younger one is going to be a lot bigger

18. I have the group no–haired! (JK, she's a cornish, she is curly haired!)

19. I found a kitty on my porch and we've had her for a month or so now and my old cat is fine with her (for the most part) and even licked her tail when I showed it to her when the new kitty wasn't looking. My new cat is the one that is upset with my old one. She is about 7 months we think but definitely less than a year. The old cat is around 5-6 years old. She's fine with the old kitty being around as long as I'm there just not close as in personal space she even stalks her sometimes when the oldie is preoccupied with sleeping or cleaning herself etc. Right now she is asleep in my arm laying on me as the older cat is about 1 or 2 feet away, right next to me. She did not like it when I moved and accidentally leaned her towards the old cat. The most that's happened is they fight for about 2 seconds then leave but it hasn't happened in a week so that's good I guess. What can I do to make my new kitty like the old one?

20. Thank you I will try this on my new cat with my other:D

21. I have a Persian cat of 2 years and I need her to breed with a male but they fight a lot!! What should I do? Because first she demanded a male but now she only hits him! Please help me!!

22. i have a problem, i have 2 cats one 2 years old and one 9 years old the 9 year old cat is declawed and they have been fighting for months would these tips still work or no?

23. I made the mistake of not doing this when I got my second cat. I live in a tiny studio apartment with such a tiny bathroom, and I felt sorry for my little 10 month old kitty so I brought her out of the bathroom and now her big sis is still bossing her around. She is 2 now and her sis is still chasing her like a big ol meenie, but sometimes she stares at her big sis like I think I'm gonna go pounce on her, yeah! This is the time! Big fat siss is gonna get it! She hasn't got the courage to do it yet, but I think she will soon. I don't know, but I think If she finally stands up to her big siss soon they will learn to have to put up with each other. At least that has been my case with humans. If you have any other advice please give.

24. this didnt work on my cats, I think its because the older one who is only about 1 or 2 years old thinks hes the ruler of his kingdom. I also think is beccause of depression because we had to get rid of our cat because he was peeing on the carpet and they were budds, thanks for listening to my long and boring story.

25. I used all these tips to introduce my new kitten. After a little under a month, the new and old cat got along and play fight. But after another month, my older cat growls everytime the kitten gets near him and hiss and paw him in the head in a very rough play fight, while my kitten just seem to play. Our older cat use to initiate play fights with our very very old cat who passed away a year ago. So I know the difference between play fight and an actual fight or defense. Why does our older cat not want to play with our kitten when they were fine a month ago? What should I do?

26. Okay, so my first cat named Lucky has lived with me and my family for 20 months. We recently got a new kitten, who doesn't have a name, so I'll refer to her as K. At first, K and Lucky seemed okay, and even slept right next to each other. But now, if K approaches Lucky, he hisses at her. They can both sleep in my bed as long as they have a bit of distance. Any tips? Please help!

27. My kitten is always pissing of my older cat XD

28. idk which cat starts the fight but my aunt just got a Siamese cat and the other two cats figt with it all the time hopefully this works

29. i just want my male 9 year old Bengal cat to get along with my female 10 year old female cat.But the male one just like annoys her and she hisses and growls a lot at him and just try telling them that their lives would be so much easier.

30. Step 1. Don't get 2 cats.

31. By doing what the video just showed…