german shepherd pup discovering crate

This is this little boy’s very first time even viewing a crate allow alone being in just one. We make it quite satisfying and relaxed to be in there. He will be receiving a little little bit more substantial crate for her quite very own. I want I could daring this ……. The crate made use of was for schooling reasons only, the canine was receiving a more substantial crate to use as a cave/sleeping location……..

1. I have had many dogs, never needed to put one in a cage, I don't understand why people do that, seems crazy to me

2. Hi I want to order a plastic shipping crate on eBay to crate train my female German Shepherd pup so should be big enough to last from 2-4 months of age
    What dimensions should the crate be? I can't find info anywhere online and the prices in pet stores are ridiculous

3. That's definitely a he and not a she… lol

4. Crate is to small,give your dog freedom of the house and let it pick its own space and comfort zone,not only that if your putting a dog that size in a cage like that with limited space for long periods of time,like night time etc no doubt after a few months if not weeks it's a visit to the vet with muscular problems and stiffness,

5. my German Shepherd pup is 10 months old and we don't let her go on carpet because she is half potty trained.

6. i really think is wrong for sleep you dog there  no have room and the most time the people leave the dog for 10 or 14 hours there   , i don't understand how that is legal in this country ,,,the same with the electric collar ,,,,you not need that

7. Why not show how live free in the House, my dog always live inside she don't touch nothing. .

8. Great video my sweet wifey!