8 week old Australian Kelpie tricks

The seem is a little bit out of time from fifty percent way by so just ignore it. this is my sisters’ kelpie caled Gizmo. she is displaying off what she has carried out with him: sit, down, paw, roll around anthe foundations for him to soar on her back.As when he gets older she wants him to soar on her back as a trick for heel operate to music. hope you enjoy! πŸ™‚ x

1. Excuse me where did you get this aus kelpie from? We are looking for a breeder at the moment. Anyone else know any good places?

2. I do't see any tricks…puppy has itchy crouch

3. how did you do that so fast the dogs 8 weeks old and doing tricks my goodness i guess its a smart breed but still quite the accomplishment

4. so Qute

5. nawww cute! πŸ™‚Β

6. Oh yeah forgot that… ^^'

7. Cheers for your concern about the training πŸ™‚ but if you read the description it states that the sound is out of time with the video. xx

8. Hi! I think you're clickingο»Ώ at wrong times…. Sometimes you click right before the dogs does the tricks and sometimes after… Instead you should try click right when the trick is happening. Cause you click then ask for the behavior while it should be instead that you click when the behavior is made nor before or after.
    You maybe got a hung of that later since it have gone time since this video was made, but just wanted to say.

9. He is my sisters dog, so she is the only one who trains him. I have my own dog that i train, so i just give her tips on how to train her puppy, but thanks for the comment the advise on barking was very useful πŸ™‚

10. Thanks πŸ™‚ he is a beautiful dog πŸ™‚ Yeah I do take a firm approach to working with my dog at all times, makes sure he knows who's in charge πŸ™‚ The clicker is basically just a way of confiming to him that hes done what it was i wanted. Charge it up by clicking and giving a treat just after, he then associates that sound with something good. When i ask him to sit i click as his bum hits the ground, he hears the sound and gets a treat, letting him know he's done good. He was quick to train also πŸ™‚

11. Rather having your dog wanting your praise as a reward rather than treats, its the easiest simplest way. Also make sure that you are the boss and the only one training your pup. Encourage his bark to boost his confidence πŸ™‚ Good luck, post more vids when you have taught him more πŸ™‚

12. Hey, thanks for the comment. I should really put up a new video of Sasha showing her tricks, shes is just amazing. She actually just had pups, 5 of them πŸ™‚
    Your Kelpie is beautiful, he looks very similar to my moms kelpie.
    Clicker training is an interesting one, I have never used it and don't know anyone who has. Training Sasha was simple, each trick was taught once and took under 10 mins to learn, this includes advanced sniffer training. I think being firm on your dog really works.