How To Train a Dog

Aggressive German Shepherd Pitbull blend – NYC doggy training – DCTK9

In this video i perform with 90lbs intense german shepherd pitbull blend in NYC manhattan…video starts with clips of his poor habits prior to a wander with human beings, and habits with an additional male doggy. the dog’s name is Tigger and this can take position in the lessen east side of Manhattan as nicely as the Stuyvesant city location

1. I got a border collie who flips out when she's on the leash if she so much as sees another dog. And I mean she acts like the dog in this video. She also acts like that when people come to the dog park in our subdivision. She runs to the gate and barks and snarls usually making the other dog and the owner leave. However, if there is no leash, and no fence, she's fine. Once the other dog enters the dog park, she acts completely normal like she wasn't just acting like Cujo. The only thing I do is hold her head and make her make eye contact with me until the other dog is gone. Got any other advice? She's practically scared all the other dog owners off, and if they see me and her out they go the other way.

2. why do you put them straight on a prong collar not a slip collar? since sometiems the prong collar can make them more aggressive at times

3. Hi, I have a female german shepherd and everybody is telling me shes crazy that she aint normal dog. They're telling me to put her sleep or give her away.. please help me..

4. that other small dog that was barking at them is something i cant stand

5. @pmpdogtraining couldnt have said it any better myself…the learning never ends!

6. @DreamComeTrueK9 understandable. the learning never ends. good luck with everything!

7. @pmpdogtraining yes, thanks but the main reason for this is bc the dog had a muzzle on. I would never put my dog or any dog in harms way intentionally when another dog is not ready. this was done to allow me to see how extreme the issue was and also be able to see the intent and body language displayed by the dog when the incident occured. I needed to do so in a safe way in order to be able to fully help the dog and understand the root of the aggression

8. You're lucky your dog didn't get seriously injured the first time around (0:47).

9. @bmxdude12442 haha legend. Awesome word, and I can say that you are the first person to use that word to describe me in this field of work. Thanks! As far as how I do it, its about being able to relate and connect with them, in the ways that they do w eachother. This allows there to be an actual clear understanding in the relationship and your actual intentions when communicating w the dog. If the dog trust you, you can in return trust the dog

10. your a legend how ould you train them that well?

11. @AboutDogTraining3 actually, ive been reading this comment thread from the get, as well as the many others that you stop by on to comment negativly and childishly on. THe truth is that you have yet to back up any of your bogus claims with vids, facts, or valid info from ppl that deal with the same type of severe behavioral problems/related issues

12. So far these guys have made many claims.. Many LIES. That's why when asked if they have any scientific evidence to back up what they say… all you get is silence.

13. @HKBaller27, come on retard. Are you banned from all Libraries? And Google?

14. @AboutDogTraining3 ?? forget to take ur meds or something?

15. @HKBaller27 , respond to reason. Where are your facts?

16. Respond to this video… these videos r evidence..where r yours?

17. @AboutDogTraining3 LOL resorting 2 mimicking with a added touch of childish immaturity…real smooth….LOL your done!! even you know it now..of course u wont admit it….but u cant even bring anythign to the table..ever!! Now youve resorted to this…its childish and immature…it was a nice try for a while but u obviously started a debate that you couldnt finish n barely started at that….have fun with you ridiculous attempt at a professional response but we all know that u hav nothing left

18. @MrBrod86, you have to be a snot little liar to make all these false claims. Time and time again you've been asked if you can provide any evidence and not once have you been able to come up with anything resembling it. So once again liar. Where is the scientific evidence.

19. @AboutDogTraining3 you have got to be a little kid…u make all these false claims then we provide u with all these videos on top of proven facts and this is the response that u come back with.. i dunno what it is that you have..but it affects you on many diff levels. You should seek help

20. @MrBrod86, come on retard. How long does it take you to come up with some evidence to back up your claims?