How To Train a Dog

Instruct your pet dog to fetch his harness!

Stop by our website:
Get our new e-book:
Turn out to be a fan on facebook:

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL TO Present YOUR Guidance! We value it:

Suggestion of the day- harness up – clicker pet dog training

This video clip displays how you can train your pet dog to find their harness a secondary reinforcer by applying the recreation of fetch. Certainly if you have a puppy or a pet dog that is probable to chew on the harness right before or right after- do not use this habits- or make sure you put the harness out of get to when not training so that your pet dog would not understand to chew on the harness.

“pet dog training idea” “Puppy Instruction Ideas” “Clicker Instruction” “Puppy Instruction” “Puppy Methods” obedience panic of leash harnesses dogmantics www.dogmantics.com kikopup

1. your dogs wait on sofa when you are training . our do dogs How can wait comfortably?

2. Hi fellow sufferes !!, I was close to forking out 100s to pay for dog training classes when my dog just wouldn't behave!! Luckily I found onlinedogtraining.us – their online dog training made all the diference!!. So many videos for all problems.

3. @SWEmatilda well one great way to motivate your dog more is to feed them their daily meals through training only. if it is the only way your dog is getting food, he will be much more likely to listen. it also reminds them that all good things and all food comes from you and he will listen more and focus more.

4. @iloverats336 hes a rescue – a terrier/chihuahua mix

5. What kind of dog is Tug ? 🙂

6. Me and my dog Ronja built a snowman together the other day, wish I had a video of it! She used to be very afraid of snowmen, but after making one together she's no longer afraid 🙂

7. Tug is grown up since the last time I saw him. He's so CUTE!
    Great video, as always.

8. one gread idea emily ,congratulation for that (les dons for the video )

9. @josski32 I have both for my dogs. And I like the soft ones better because they don't hurt my little dogs skin. For my bigger dog I have a Julius K9 harness and I love it. It's durable and you can clean it really easily and they can keep it on when they go for a swim.
    I know you asked emily but I thought getting more opinions wouldn't hurt 🙂
    C.

10. Aww tug is the adorableness! Do you suggest the softer harnesses like that one over the nylon ones made out of the same material as leashes?

11. Thanks Emily! I have passed your channel onto three people this week to spread the awesomeness!

12. my dog learned on his own that if he puts his head through it, he gets to go outside xD

13. My problem is my dogs love their harness. They know it means they're going for a walk. They go crazy when they see their harness.

14. Really cute! And I adore the Hurtta harness of course!