How To Train a Dog

How to Prepare a Labrador : How to Train Your Labrador to Sit

Learn info, recommendations and techniques on how to teach your lab to sit on command in this free of charge online video clip.

Professional: Melanie McLeroy
Make contact with: www.taurusdogtraining.com
Bio: Melanie McLeroy co-owns the award successful Taurus Teaching doggy schooling facility in Austin, Texas. She is also certified in animal CPR and very first help.
Filmmaker: EV studios

1. What treat do you use?

2. woww..thanks a lot..my lab is 42 days old..and he is able to follow…..

3. Labradors are brilliant Dogs and easy to train i love yellow Labradors like that one on there so cute

4. is tht a girl lab or boy

5. Just got mine today! He's 7 months old and is a rescued.
    They beat him and didn't teach him anything.
    Luckily I found him and will try my best. He seems happy here!

6. y 2 month old puppy everytime we play board games it will come steal a game piece and start running , its so funny ; she also digs in her water bowl , its so adorable ! My pup also barks at beverly hills chihuahua lol!

7. @Spontania24 yeah thats true becuase my 2 month old puppy everytime we play board games it will come steal a game piece and start running , its so funny ; she also digs in her water bowl , its so adorable !

8. Thanks, my lab is 2months old and he's responding to this… wow

9. mine are fat and lazy, they sleep all the day. i'm walking with them twince at day for 15min

10. i have a labrador and she listen's very well she is also very smart she can even understand what i tell her to do on command

11. dare da mangiare hai cani x fargli fare delle cose nn mi sembra addestrare!!!scandaloso

12. LMAO….that is so true..i have a chocolate lab, and he is a walking stomach!

13. At the end, the Lab is like, "Woman, where is my treat?!"

14. go stick a bomb in your ass… and ignite it.. see what happens.. the whole world will be happy! koreans always think they are the best in lifestyle, maybe u should consider, to fuck ur momma too.. and eat your cum urself.. and feed it to ur people.

15. fuck u faggot… go eat ur mommas pussy!

maybe u koreans can get some brains.

koreans dont deserve to be borned, atom bombs were made for people like u! fuck u

16. Have you not seen how the ignorant Korean people treat dogs? Dogs are inteligent animals, they thrive on love, its a little bit different to chickens. Search for a video of how dogs are killed in korea for meat, they are simply hung. If you can watch that video and still agree with what you are saying, then you truely deserve to go to hell.

17. 1. You're a fucking idiot.
    2. Labradors were first bread in Canada as gun dogs, and fishing dogs.
    3. You deserve to go to hell for eating a dog in Korea.
    4. Go die in a fire you piece of shit.

18. Lol no they didn't, Labradors originated from Canada, where they were bread as gun dogs. Nothing to do with Korea.

19. thats b.s

20. my yellow lab retriever is the worst dog imaginable. he doesn't listen for shit, he constantly pulls on his leash and just today; he pissed on another dog that was barking at him. i laughed so hard after i put him back in the play pen…

The only command he listens to is sit. I taught him to sit by holding a treat in my fist and holding my fist up and opening my fist up when i praise him…

21. I found with my dogs (not labs, they're mixed) that instead of using food, I could train them with just praise. Now they sit in front of me whenever they want attention.

22. She's probably just using the dog as an example. Older dogs tend to be calmer and would be much easier to show on camera.

23. It depends on the dog.