Dog Training

Did your Dog trainer go to ABC food training college ? Peter Caine Dog training, Brooklyn NYC

Peter Caine Dog training

1. Yes! and Its exactly the same problem in Sweden. Shitty foodtrainers everywhere.

2. "Having tried several other dog trainers, I finally came across Doggy Dan's online training program. I almost gave up on my dogs with its unpredictable behavior,[Details Here === https://plus.google.com/u/0/110226900097507142274/posts/X7Usq5JGpKp ] I had some regret getting the dog. But with this program I now have the most behaved dog ever. Thank you a lot Dan!"

3. Thanks for the link, Peter.

4. It's totally upsetting when your canine keeps jumping up on people.

5. LMAO , your an Idiot, yes a dog has to learn "No" aside from you liking to look at yourself in your rant you offer nothing, do your research before you go off on a rant its apparent you have no clue, these people train dog's for all that includes Wounded warriors and special needs like the Blind, keep your coon dog on his chain im sure he love's living under your boot

6. Dude, I certainly agree with you, BUT I did take a course through Animal Behavior College. I pick and choose what I like about the program and I don't agree with only food training. But it certainly helped me understand the "jargon" that trainers use and how dogs learn. I agree with what you said about telling your dog NO. I am a trainer that learns other methods and sees what works and what doesn't. I know that using only one method DOES NOT work with all dogs because as you know, all dogs have their own distinct personalities. So, in conclusion, I somewhat agree with you but you don't have to just trash the college and ALL trainers that took their course. Any good trainer will review ALL methods of training and incorporate different methods into their program. Peace!

7. Fuck. Im miffed about the fact that I added to your view count purely to say what a prick…

8. I love this guy

9. Lol!

10. Thank you Peter…I couldn't agree with you more….my trainer is a retired Schutzund competitor….and she has instilled in me the same philosophy – thank you for having the balls to get this out in the open and tell people that just because they went to ABC doesn't mean they are really a trainer.  Have a good weekend!